Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Okay Amy is right!!!

So here are some things that have been going on in my life right now:
1. I didn't make cheer
2. Life pretty much sucks
3. I decided to do track because track is for loosers who don't make cheer, and have nothing else to do in life.
4. American Idol is my favorite, so I never miss a show (I know sounds nerdy).
5. Im going to try out for golf too, because once again I didn't make cheer!
6. You know tennis is still out there for me to try!!!
7. I can't wait for Summer its going to be so much fun!!

Okay so as you can see life for me is kind of depressing, so I just am going to get through this year and try to love next year!!! I can't wait for summer so that me and my good cousin Amy can hang out and go boating like every day. Okay like every week or every other week.

5 comments:

Amy_T said...

see buffy, tell your mom that if i don't go to byu and then just come and stay for a while i can go boating with you guys 24/7! we will be soooooo tan, woohoo! As for the rest of your post, i don't think you are a loser cuz i always thought you had to be an amazing runner or something to do track and i never just tried sports so i am jealous of you! p.s. i personally think cheer is for losers:) even though i did it for a year haha

Bethany said...

haha very funny!!! thanks for trying amy but I don't think it worked!!! haha J.K.

Jamie said...

BUffy you are going to be soph class president, you'll have the best year of your life. Remember- you have control over your destiny - not cheer tryouts

Bethany said...

haha thanks umm... yeah I cannot wait until this summer!!! when are you coming?

Bethany said...

Thanks Jamie