Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sick Sick Sick!

Ugh...!!!! I hate being sick! First it started on Tuesday after school, I felt like crap, so I went home and my mom had the same thing so we laid in our "Sick" bed together and watched Oprah, and then we both threw up a couple times. So the next day my mom gets up and was just fine and disinfected the whole house, but no I had to stay sick and lay in bed the rest of the day. Still feeling miserable on Thursday I woke up and just watched T.V. the whole day. By the end of the day I was feeling a little bit better but my flu turned into a cold, a really bad cold! So I was just going to go to school on Friday but then I woke up feeling miserable, so I went to first period so I could try out for Dance Company and then right after I went home. So this morning I woke up and coughed a lot so now I think im getting a cough on top of all the flu and cold stuff!! whats next Pink eye???



Im so sick of being sick!!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry darlin. get better

Amy_T said...

ugh, i know the feeling. being sick gets so old. get better before friday!

Kori Ann said...

If you get pink eye I will bring you eye drops to make it all better.

Bethany said...

haha thanks actually next was a sinus infection I forgot all about those but now I am feeling better!