Sunday, November 9, 2008

Funeral

So I went to my cousin Jeff's funeral, it was really sad! He died from cancer, he was only 31 and he left behind an amazing wife and two beautiful kids. I didn't have very many memories with Jeff because he was a lot older than I am. From what I remember though he always had a smile on his face and he always wore the funkiest shirts. I remember that he was always the one hosting the family poker tournaments, even though I never played. Jeff was an amazing husband, cousin, father, brother, son, and nephew. I know that we will be with Jeff again someday and I know that he is watching over his family.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes, he was a fun cousin and everyone will miss him.

Unknown said...

Oh thats nice, We do all miss him!

Nellie said...

great tribute!

Lyndee said...

Oh tear! Yes I love Jeff too!

Colleen said...

I was sad that you guys weren't able to make it to the wedding so I could hang out with you again but I'm glad that you were able to go the funeral. It's always sad to lose a loved one but it makes me more grateful for my knowledge of the gospel!! Love ya Buffy!