Friday, February 19, 2010

Long update..

The Drill Team and the Cheerleaders
Before Performing

The last couple of weeks I have been so busy with cheer, last weekend on Friday and Saturday I cheered for 14 hours. Friday was crazy! We went to Provo for State wrestles and so I cheered for about an hour, then I ran to the other side of the campus (UVU) and changed took 2 one hundred question tests in 20 minutes for FBLA, I ended up just circling like all the b's then the c's. Then I run out of the room and run to the other side of the campus change and cheer. After cheering we drove home, we changed then cheered for the girls and boys basketball game. It was such a crazy day. Anyways that has been my last couple weeks is just cheer. On the bright side I get out of school at 12:30 everyday now because I don't have a last class.

Oh tomorrow is MORP a girl as guy dance, and I have no clue what we are doing for our day date, and I have to cheer tomorrow for a basketball game. Tomorrow will be pretty busy. AND I am sooooo grateful for my parents!! Mom, thankyou for picking me up almost everyday from school! I really appreciate it, and dad thankyou for getting me and Ryan an new car! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I love you both!! anyways there is a little update... enjoy

0 comments: