Thursday, June 17, 2010

iwork

Recently I got a job at the best fast food restaurant in Heber City. People all around the world go to this restaurant to taste its delicious shakes. For example, when I was in New York and I would tell people that I was from Heber City, they would say, "Oh so you live by the Dairy Keen?" After having worked there for a couple of days now, I really don't see what the big deal is. Maybe their shakes are good, but they really aren't top notch. Maybe after the perfect combination of mint and Oreo the shakes could be really delicious. Or if you put the perfect amount of their fry sauce and seasoned salt on their fries, then they could be one of the worlds best.

I am not sure how much I like working at a fast food place, after a while I get sick of taking peoples orders, or other "higher" employees telling me what to do and when to do it. I guess that everyone in life has a first duddy job... I guess its better than sitting in a cubicle and doing math problems all day (no offense Dave). Someday I will have my PERFECT dream job and I will be lovin' life, but right now I am just going to have to focus on getting the right combination of vanilla and toppings in world famous shakes.



2 comments:

Colleen said...

lol I love it! But if I come up there are you still going to want to go and get ice cram there with me!! Oh wait, you can just make it at home!!

Lauren A said...

Dear Bethany,
I wish you didn't have to work so much!
Love, Lauren