Sunday, August 24, 2008

I survived a week of school!

Well finally the first week of school is over! It was a short but yet long week. School is okay there are a couple of cute boys in my classes, but not that many. But the downside is Ryan is in one of my classes it kind of stinks! I am really not that excited to have him in my class. My seminary class, and my Honors English class is really fun I have a really cool teacher. But all of the other classes are pretty much not that much fun! Well that is pretty much it!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Bethani enjoy these high school years they fly by fast. Then before you know it you will be leaving off to college and your mom will be so sad. How cool to have your brother in your class.

Allie Braithwaite said...

i cant believe you have survived a week i have only survived a day