Friday, October 3, 2008

My Favorite things about Halloween!

Well Halloween is coming and the fall is here, so here are some of my favorite things about the fall and Halloween.



1. Candy corn: mmm... My favorite I just love candy corn! But if I have too much than I get sick, but the first couple are really good!



2. The beautiful fall colors: In Utah the leaves on the trees change color and it is always so beautiful!

3. I love the smell, that I can't explain, but I just love the smell!

Well I am sure there are more things that I like about Halloween/fall, but I am now out of ideas, so I will tell you three things I hate about Halloween.

1. Tbat means the first snow is coming soon.

2. It means winter is coming.

3. It means it going to be cold

1 comments:

Allie Braithwaite said...

i agree 100 percent buff those are really good things about utah and really bad things