Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yay!!!


So I was called to the office on Friday and I was thinking what I did wrong and what was happening, because I never ever get called to the office. So when I got there one of the counselors came out and said that he needed to talk to me. When I got into his office the two cheer coaches were in there. They said that a girl was moving and I was next on the list so they wanted me to be a cheerleader. I was so excited. Then I called my mom and she was way more excited then I was, so now I am going to be a Wasatch High School cheer leader!

6 comments:

Kristenjane said...

congrats! That is so exciting

Bethany said...

Thanks I know i am so excited

Kori Ann said...

Congrats!!!!! Yay! I am so happy for you. You rock, you will do so awesome!

Allie Braithwaite said...

are you sure you are not going to take the 2,000 dolors that your dad offerd you.. even though he probably would not pay you... i am so excited for you

Linda said...

So excited for you Bethany!! Curious - what does WMJH stand for? We got the Wasatch and the High part, but what's the middle? Marvelous JollaBee? Magnificent Je-ne-sais-quoi? K, I give up. Please do tell.

Bethany said...

haha umm... WMJH stands for Wasatch Mountain Junior High, those were last years uniforms!