Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Senioridous.


Lately I have had senioridous... which means that I have been watching a lot of tv... so here are some of my favorites:



bones is a good show, but it is usually just my weekend show...
I still don't know if I like the new judges... I really only like American Idol for the singing.
Aren't they so cute? I LOVE The Wonder Years
Who couldn't love some Dwight and Jim rivalry in their lives?
Parenthood is just good, and it kind of shows some real challenges that people can go through.


4 comments:

aubrey said...

I have senioritis too.sucks.

Nellie said...

Turn off that TV and crack open the books. Endure to the end-return with honor-hang to the rod-follow the yellow brick road-carry on-S-U-C-C-E-S-S that the way to spell success!

Richard and Amber said...

Those are some excellent choices! I totally forgot about The Wonder Years! Hang in there, but HAVE FUN!

Lauren A said...

YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!!!! Yay! Miracles do happen! I believe it's spelled senioritis, just so you know...and i have it too! Gah! :( Hang in there Buffy!!! Hope you find your dad!! And your phone haha :)