Sunday, March 20, 2011

Highlights of the week



1. College spring break was this week, which was very much needed.
2. I also only worked once this week!
3. My mom took me shopping! We had a blast, but we were very tired!
4. Morgan came!!! We had a lot of fun bowling and playing just dance!
5. On Saturday Lauren and I hung out ALL day oh and some other people were there too. haha. We hung out from 10:00 until Midnight!
6. Today we had a great dinner at Jamie's house. We also played some games.
7. I took a 2 hour nap after church today.



2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

8. You got to talk to Kristalyn on the phone for uno momento.

Okay, that may be a little self centered, buttttt... I think you're incredibly cool! And adorable! And it was fun at least sayin' hi to you on the phone! :)

Lauren A said...

I love that picture of us! I love you Bethany!!!