Friday, March 30, 2012

my amazing sister.

It was my sister's Birthday this week (this post is a little late coming) but I just wanted to tell everybody how amazing of a sister I have.

She is sooo crafty. Her house is the cutest house EVER. And she can do anything that she sets her mind to do. Jamie is also an awesome mother (I would like to say that I helped her prepare for motherhood) she loves to bake for and play with her kids.

When she was in High School she would let me hang out with her and her friends. I remember one time she took me to the mall with her friend. She also let me go to Bridal Vail Falls with her friends.She always gives me fashion advice (whether I want it or not) she tells me what I should wear and how I should do my hair. In this picture she had done my hair that night! Also when I was little I loved it when she would curl my hair or do messy buns on my hair.

She loved doing photo shoots with me. :)
Jamie is so beautiful and the most amazing sister anyone could dream of having. Although she often makes fun of me, and teases me about the boys I like, she is an amazing sister.
I pretty much have THE best sister in the world!! Happy 27th b-day sis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaawww!!! She is pretty dang amazing, both of you are.

Nellie said...

That was a wonderful tribute to Jamie! I just don't like the rock star picture--you two are sweeter than that.