Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally

Finally there is only twenty more days of school left!!! I am so sick of CORE testing even though it just started!!! I have only done Science Yet I still have Geometry, and English left. I just want it to end! and my mom and dad are in warm hot Arizona right now I am soooo jealous! I really wish I could be there! I really want it to warm up here. yesturday it snowed again, I am SO SICK OF SNOW!!!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!! Well nothing much is going on in my life right now, except yesturday I went to a ballroom dance class with a 12 year old that I didn't even know. Yes I am fourteen and he is twelve, I am in ninth grade and he is in Sixth! he was like a foot shorter than me and it was just kind of embarrasing because high schooler kids were there that I knew and I just felt really stupid! The class would have been fun though if I would have danced with a kid that is my age, and who I liked. Other than that life is going pretty good, well it will be once school is over!!! I just can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Amy_T said...

just wait for me and lyndee to come up, we are gonna party like its 1999!!!

Bethany said...

haha you are hilarious and heck yeah we are going to party like a rock party like a rockstar haha!!