Friday, April 25, 2008

o please come home

o parents o parents please come back soon
for it is late and its cold in this room
the kids are all to bed
but I must have been misled
for I thought you were coming home at 10
but it is now 10:24
and i wish I was going out the door haha

Well that is my wonderful poem!!! haha right now I am babysitting and I am cold and I don't have a blanket and I have shorts on and I want to go home and watch tv and be warm. Well they will probably be home soon so got to go!

4 comments:

Amy_T said...

what is it with you heywoods and your poem skills? that was pretty darn good buff, better than i could EVER do. can't wait to see you!

Bethany said...

haha I know my mad skills actually I just wrote in like two seconds haha!! I know I am so excited to see you! Im like counting down the days! every time I see a picture of you or Lyndee I just get so excited! haha

Amy_T said...

p.s. i love that you can scroll down like in 0.1 sec and see your christmas pictures. you should post pictures!!!!!!!!!!! I need more entertainment.

Bethany said...

hah okay I will since you are like the only one that reads my blog!! I will tomorrow