Sunday, April 13, 2008

Okay

So yesturday was a very busy day, I had to do all of my campaign stuff. Because I am running for president. Im kind of sick of doing it but it is almost over. I just have a boring life so there is nothing to post. but I year and two days ago we took my brother Jake to the MTC. So he has now been out for a whole year wow thats cool. only a year left until he comes home and a lot of people say that the second year goes the fastest. Well I don't really have anything elso to talk about!!

7 comments:

Amy_T said...

oh my goodness, bethany i am so proud of you for posting!! good luck on the campaign, i hope you win! sorry i wasn't any help, i am no good with that stuff. i can't wait until jake comes home too, it will be so cool to see how much he's changed.

Jan said...

Good luck on the election misss president. What are you doing for your speech?

Linda said...

good luck bethany !! when are elections? we sure would love to see a video of your speech and dummy dance posted!!

Katie Hopkins said...

go buffy!!!!

Emily said...

Great job for posting! Just keep it up, haha. I have no room to talk though. haha

Nellie said...

Bethany, I never read your blog. I will repent!! Great job!

Bethany said...

haha thanks guys!!! I need to post my speech on the Heywood blog I will do that very soon!!!